search

Watch live cricket

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Using Article Directories To Get Your Website, Blog or Lens More Traffic

In a way I'm writing this section wearing a different hat to when I was writing the previous section. I'm sort of contradicting myself.

If you write articles and submit them to article directories you will be able to include your bio as a footnote together with a link, or sometimes links, to your website blog or lens.

If the article is of interest other websites or blogs may then publish your words of wisdom - together with that all important link(s). It is these links that will bring traffic to your own blog etc.

So, yes, I did say previously there are drawbacks to getting articles from directories but the fact is that web and blog masters do hunt out suitable material.

So we've briefly seen the two main benefits of article directories but there is a third - links.

No comments:

Post a Comment